IECP machine or Increased external counter pulsation is an electronic pneumatic device, with a highly responsive ECG sensor and processor mechanism. The ECP device or ECP equipment has a programmed micro-controller which works in synchronisation with the ECG signal. The system reads the ECG signal received from the patient, and triggers the release of air which fills up the cuffs or bladders during the resting phase of the heart called the Diastole. This air is released from the cuffs at the end of diastole, before the systolic phase of the heart.
The increased external counter pulsation device consists of the display which shows the ECG, plythismograph tracings and the machine controls. The machine controls allow the physician or therapist to control a lot of parameters like cuff inflation pressure, therapy time, therapy modes etc.
Apart from the controls the main thing which the device is incorporated with is the safety features like treatment stop and alarm in case of tachycardia, fibrillation, high HR, extra early systole etc. At TMC patient safety is our top most priority and all our IECP systems The SL-100, the SL-200 and The SL-200e have highest safety modules.
The SL-200e IECP system from TMC incorporates the most advanced features housed in an easy to operate solution with cutting edge technology that will not only will boost your confidence but will also ensure high level patient comfort. Based on the new-age Velocity technology the SL-200 e provides the highest level of therapeutic benefit by controlling the optimal timing and intra cuff inflation pressures. The various treatment modes provides a wide range of intra-cuff inflation pressure settings, it provides aggressive and comfortable modes with multiple levels and auto adjustments.
The SL-200e ensures to provide the best of ECP therapy with better clinical outcomes, with more safety, higher reliability and more comfort Features
Some features of IECP SL-200e include
- Touch Screen Controls: Graphical touch screen controls provide easy operation and better control of the parameters and options.
- Ergonomically Designed: The IECP therapy systems are designed in comfortable lounger style keeping in view the lengthy treatment protocol, thereby ensuring maximum patient comfort during the treatment sessions.
- 5 Lead ECG Synchronisation: Highly responsive 5 probe ECG sensor provides optimal cardiac monitoring and synchronisation.
- NiBP Monitoring: In built NiBP monitoring module helps monitor the patient's Blood Pressure before, during and after the therapy session.
- Pacemaker Therapy Mode: Allows the option of proper ECG synchronisation for treatment of patients with pacemaker implants.
- Highly Safe: The patient treatment coach operates on low voltage 24 volts DC supply providing highest level of safety standards.
- Plethysmography /SpO2: In built SpO2 and Plethysmography finger probe allows the IECP therapist to monitor Diastolic augmentation and oxygen levels.
- Remote Workstation Connectivity: Using the remote workstation connectivity feature the physician can monitor and control the treatment on IECP system.
- Scheduled Self-Maintenance: The IECP system has an in-built limited self-maintenance system which is carried out at periodic intervals automatically.
- Multi-lingual controls: The touch screen graphical controls of the IECP are available in various languages including French, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic and more.
To download Videos, brochures, catalogues and physician guides along with more details and specifications of the IECP SL-200e System, click the downloads link...